CAREERS AT BEAM AND BOARD
Barn/Building Demolition – Immediate Positions Available
Beam and Board LLC is looking for individuals willing to work outdoors as part of our barn/building demolition crew. These rare materials are used to create our one-of-a-kind products.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Basic demolition labor (hand demoed)
- Use of chainsaw
- Use of basic hand tools-hammer, sledge hammer, power tools, etc.
- Completing job to customer satisfaction
- Adhering to all safety procedures and proper use of tools
- Reclaimed product is properly tagged and processed
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
- CDL license is a plus; training will be provided at some time on the job
- Construction or demolition experience helpful, but not required
- Must be able to handle heights
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to work with attention to detail and surroundings
- Must be reliable
- Must follow all safety measures
- Steel toe shoes required
- Self-motivated with ambition and willingness to be productive
- Certified to operate a skid-steer/boom lift is a plus, but not necessary. Training will be provided.
- Some overnight is required, but most jobs are within a two hour radius of our Green Bay location
Wages and benefits
- Competitive hourly wage up to $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- No health insurance benefits at this time
- When weather does not allow for demolition, opportunity for other shop work or projects may be provided
If you enjoy the outdoors and are a highly motivated and energetic individual who is passionate about reclaimed lumber and demotion, then this is the job for you!Please submit resumes to: email@example.com or apply within.