CAREERS AT BEAM AND BOARD
The following positions are currently open; we are always looking to add talented and hard working individuals to our team. Interested in one of our openings? Submit your resume to Accounting2@BeamandBoard.com or stop into our showroom to speak with our Human Resources team in person!
Barn/Building Deconstruction Manager
Beam and Board LLC, a Green Bay reclaimed lumber company is looking for an individual willing to work as the manager of our barn/building deconstruction crew. These rare materials are used to create our one-of-a-kind products for customers and our unique custom showroom.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Estimating deconstruction jobs
- Scheduling deconstruction jobs
- Processing paperwork associated with demolition
- Working with landowners to ensure success of the project
- No overnight travel required. All jobs are within 2-hour radius of Green Bay location
- Managing the crew; assist only when needed
- Completing the demolition job within the cost of the project
- Be able to handle heights; minimal ladder work
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s license
- CDL license is a plus; training will be provided at some time on the job
- Construction or demolition experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to work with attention to detail and surroundings
- Must follow all safety measures
- Steel toe shoes required
- Self-motivated with ambition and willingness to be productive
- Certified to operate a skid steer/boom lift is a plus, but not necessary. Training will be provided
Wages and Benefits
- Pay based on experience
- Paid vacation and holidays
- No health insurance benefits at this time
- When weather does not allow for demolition, other shop work or projects will be provided. This is a full-time, year-round position.
Crew demolition duties include:
- Basic demolition labor
- Use of chainsaw
- Use of basic hand tools – hammer, sledge hammer, power tools, etc.
- Completing job to customer satisfaction
- Adhering to all safety procedures and proper use of tools
- Reclaimed product is properly tagged and processed
Come join our team!
Submit your resume to Accounting2@BeamandBoard.com or stop into our showroom to speak with our Human Resources team in person!